Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another publisher for consideration. Prior publication does not include conference presentations, student theses, or posting to a preprints server (please mention preprints in your Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format and adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors have used a citation manager, such as Zotero or Endnote, and can therefore provide a citation library or BibTeX file to assist with typesetting and checking of references if the article is accepted.
- The authors agree that the submission will be submitted to a plagiarism check at a third-party provider and warrant that no author engaged in any form of academic or research misconduct (including but not limited to plagiarism, data falsification and data fabrication) in connection with this submission.
- If the submission describes research involving human participants or animal subjects, all necessary ethical approvals were obtained and the research was conducted according to applicable standards and guidelines.
- The authors hold the copyright to the work and, if they have used material from other copyrighted sources, are able to do so as fair dealing under Australian copyright law or have obtained any necessary permissions and licenses.
- The submitting author has the permission of the all of the other authors to submit the manuscript and warrants that all other authors agree to be authors, in the order listed, and approve of the version that is being submitted.
- If double-blind review is required to reduce bias or manage an editorial conflict-of-interest, identifying information has been removed from the manuscript and a note has been made in the comments to the editor.
- Authors agree to editorial decision letters, including full reviewer comments, being confidentially shared with reviewers.